This program automates the power management processes of your virtual machines on Azure. This means you are able to ensure you avoid being overcharged by the cloud provider. Moreover, the utility comes with a clear and straightforward user-interface so you are not required to have any technical skills in order to use the application.
You should note that this software only requires a Microsoft Azure subscription and the proper virtual machines set up. Therefore, all you have to do is launch the application and click on the ‘Schedule Virtual Machine Startup’ button to create your schedule. On the dashboard, you will be presented with a brief list of virtual machines you are using.
You can then select the option to add the virtual machines to the schedule you want to set up. You will then see a list of all the details about the virtual machine. You should note that the list is presented in the table form so you will have all the information you need to make the scheduling decision.
On the other hand, if you are keen to create a schedule that powers off a virtual machine, you can always click on the ‘Schedule Virtual Machine Shutdown’ option on the program’s main menu. As you would expect, you are going to be presented with a list of virtual machines and you can select the one you want to schedule the power off.
You will then be presented with more details about the virtual machine such as the name, status, power status, Azure instance, operating system, source, service, IP address, vNet, Azure subscription and the type of VM. As you would expect, the application is user friendly and straightforward and does not require any technical skills to use it.
How to Setup and Configure Azure VM Scheduler:
The application is extremely simple and easy to set up and configure. As the program’s name implies, you can launch it from your Microsoft Azure dashboard. As a matter of fact, you can access the app from either the web browser or the Microsoft Azure portal. You can do so by navigating to the browser window and typing in ‘
As you can imagine, the application does not require any special privileges. However, you will be required to sign in using your Microsoft Azure account. Once you have created your Microsoft Azure account, you are allowed to proceed with the registration process.
If you want to create a schedule, you are going to have to click on the ‘Create Schedules eea19f52d2
– DESKTOP THEME: If you like to wake up to images of a beautiful woman, this is the one for you.
– 10 HIGH-DEFINITION WALLPAPERS: 10 high-definition wallpapers of Angelina Jolie in various poses to be able to customize your desktop.
– MAKE THE IMAGE WIDTH LONGER: You can make the wallpapers larger to fit your screens, or make them smaller to fit your wallpaper collections.
– SYSTEM LOCK: If you leave your computer unattended and someone has access to your computer, this is the best desktop lock for you.
– SET THE WALLPAPER TIMER: If you want to set a timer for your wallpapers so that you wake up to the image of Angelina Jolie each morning.
– SHOW/HIDE WALLPAPER: You can choose if you want to see or hide the wallpapers when the desktop is locked.
– ADVANCED SETTINGS: You can set specific time intervals for the wallpapers to change.
– LOGOS AND DESKTOP BACKGROUNDS: You can change the background of the desktop and the theme’s color.
– PAUSE AFTER 20 SECONDS: If you want the images to stop after a specific time of inactivity, you can do this with this wallpaper theme.
Downloading the Angelina Jolie Windows 7 Theme
You can download the Angelina Jolie Windows 7 Theme for free from the link below.
When you choose the name of the file, you will notice that it’s an EXE file. It’s an executable file, which means that it’s a type of file that can be run on your computer, in other words, it’s the file that will be downloaded to your computer.
When you try to run the file, it will give you a notification that it’s not a valid executable file. To run it, you will need to install the software known as Winrar.
1. Click the download link below to start the download process.
2. When you have finished downloading the file, double-click the EXE file.
3. You will be prompted with a ‘Open or save’ dialogue box. Please choose ‘Open’ and then click on OK to start the installation process.
4. Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
5. When the installation is finished, you can start the Angelina Jolie Windows 7 Theme.