Multi-search is the best tool for an extremely easy, fast, simple, and convenient way to find what you are looking for on the web. The search is in the top and three tabs, one for each of the search engines you follow.
Multi-search has a rugged, yet clean and intuitive interface that consists of the search are in the top and three tabs, one for each of the search engines it follows. It is worth mentioning that the tool solely uses Google, Bing and Yahoo for the time being and it would have been nice if it allowed you to add other engines that you are using.
Multi-search allows you to perform a simple search on Google, Bing and Yahoo at the same time using the same keyword or phrase. Enter your key phrase and receive the results instantly.
Multi-search provides two types of searches, namely a broad search where you can enter the desired term and an exact search where you are more likely to find a precise match of the information you are looking for.
Multi-search has a site search option, which allows you to find websites that include the keywords in their names.
Multi-search makes a few of the most advanced, customizable and powerful search features available anywhere else.
Multi-search is the BEST tool for an extremely easy, fast, simple and convenient way to find what you are looking for on the web. The search is in the top and three tabs, one for each of the search engines you follow.
13 Apr 2015
Great Tool… but too Complicated
This is an excellent tool, but it is too powerful for someone that is new to the tool. It is quite difficult to use, and could benefit from some simpler features. I would recommend this tool to those that are familiar with it, but not to beginners.
13 Apr 2015
If you know Google, you can do everything in here. If not, prepare to search the entire web while trying to figure out the little-ass Google results.
18 Dec 2014
I still think it’s a great tool
This is an excellent tool but it is not a tool you would use to find a unique thing on the web. It’s perfect for a lot of stuff but it’s not for the typical «customize my 70238732e0
Ferias De Laura 1986 Filme Porno Vhs
guitar pro v6.1.1 r10791 keygen crack
electromagnetic waves by r shevgaonkar pdf
free download tiberian sun trainer
Te Desafio A Prosperar Carlos Cuauhtemoc Sanchez Pdf Descargar
Mcqs In Oral Surgery 2006 By Parmar Pdf 20
nck dongle android mtk 34
crack para global mapper 16.1
capture one pro 6 crack windows
Icorrect Editlab Pro 6.0 Crackl
Data Cash The Scorpion King 2 Rise Of A Warrior 720p Dual Audio 4
Battlefield 2 Serial Code Generator
Babylon Pro NG 220.127.116.11 Key [CracksNow] Serial Key
Kitchendraw 65 Torrent
QUAKE Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon Free Download crack with full game
Red Giant Trapcode Suite 16.2.7 Key For Windows Crack
Ulead Photo Express 6.0 Crack Youtube
Mercedes-Benz Navigations DVD COMAND APS NTG3 V11 Europe (2012-2013)
PLF archive is a borland CRT macro that allows to automatically archive / unarchive a dataset containing a fixed number of tables (user can modify the number of tables from a.txt file using a simple syntax) and packed inside a single.Z archive file.
PLF uses zlib to compress / uncompress data, if the file extension.Z is set, PLF will use the new compression method (recent version of zlib) in order to save some memory.
What is special about this archive is that it allows us to:
· easily and automatically archive / unarchive datasets inside a.Z archive file (PLF stands for “Pretty Little File”)
· pack a single dataset to multiple tables
· pack/unpack any dataset with any number of tables
· do this all from a single.txt file using a simple syntax
· can pack / unpack any dataset with any number of tables
What is NOT special about this archive is:
· no reference to any type of database (PLF will not store any kind of reference to database tables, fields and relationships)
· the target dataset can be any type of relational database (the only restriction is it needs to have a table / field / relationship id for each table / field / relationship
· the archive can be full, incremental or incremental-all
· the archive can have a fixed number of tables (this is a limitation of the current version of PLF)
· the archive can have a variable number of tables (this is not a limitation of the current version of PLF)
· when packing the archive, PLF does not compress anything
· when unpacking the archive, PLF does not uncompress anything
· the archive can be compressed with a maximum compression level (8 for the current version of PLF)
· we cannot change the type of compression after the archive is packed (it is automatically compressed)
· we cannot change the type of compression after the archive is unpacked (it is automatically uncompressed)
· we cannot change the type of the ZLib compression method after the archive is packed (it is automatically compressed)
· we cannot change the type of the ZLib compression method after the archive is unpacked (it is automatically uncompressed)
· we cannot change the maximum compression level after the archive is packed (it is automatically compressed)
· we cannot change the maximum compression level after the archive is unpacked (it is automatically uncompressed)